About the Workshop
Blockchain Technology is an emerging technology suitable for decentralised and transactional sharing of data across a large network of untrusted participants. It is an innovative distributed ledger technology where verification data for the transactional records is cryptographically secured against tampering and stored in blocks. Each block contains details of transactions, hash of the previous block, timestamp etc. Blocks are linked with each other, leading to a Block Chain and this is stored at every node in the network. This enables transparency and gives a unique solution to the problem of trust in the digital world, leading towards decentralised trust. It has good potential to transform the logging and management of transactions in different application areas. This technology is successfully used in Bitcoin virtual currency and it also has good potential in non-financial sectors such as Governance, healthcare, cyber security, automobiles, media, travel, hospitality, energy, smart cities, time stamping, logging of important events in a system, recording transactions, etc.
This workshop is intended to provide opportunities for faculty, researchers and students to upgrade their knowledge in the area of Blockchain Technologies. Considering the growing importance of Blockchain Technologies and its potential in different sectors, this three day workshop is planned and sessions would be delivered by experts from academia and industry.
- To disseminate the knowledge of Blockchain technology among students, researchers and academicians.
- To discuss the current status of the Blockchain development and research work in India and across the world.
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Evolution of Block Chain Technology
- Understanding Block Chain Technology and Cryptography Behind it
- Blockchain Architecture and Components
- Permissions & Permission-less Block Chains
- Consensus Protocols
- Smart Contracts
- Block Chain Technology Standards
- Block Chain Technology Applications & Global Scenario
- Demonstration of Block Chain Application
- The future of Block Chain Technology
Who should Attend: Members from Industry, Government Organisations, Faculty of Engineering Colleges, Researches and PG/UG students.
Certificate: A Certificate of participation will be awarded to each participant on conclusion of the programme.
#G1 & G2, Ground Floor, Keonics IT Park, opp. High Court, Gulbarga, Karnataka 585103